AISBackup pre-release version
AISBackup pre-release version 5.3 (490): 11 June 2019 4.83 MB (5,070,464 bytes) is available for download, please see below for key changes.
Please post all feedback to the forum, as this will help alleviate duplication of bug report submission and responses.
Click Download to download AISBackup pre-release version 5.3 (490): 11 June 2019 4.83 MB (5,070,464 bytes)
Changes in version 5.3.
AISBackup Version 5.3 Build 490 (11 June 2019)
- Support for Windows Server 2019.
- Enable full path names to be entered for network backups. Previously only a share name could be selected \\computer\share and if the current user does not have access to files at the share but has access to folders under the share then the full path may be entered e.g. \\computer\share\backups\users\username
- Possible but rare problem restoring some files with Unicode filenames, the backup of these files is okay.
- A backup may have failed if the free disk space could not be obtained from a share name but could be obtained from the full path name.
- Enable graphical boot menu to be repaired from Tools / Edit Windows Boot Menu.