AISBackup Set-up Program

Use this forum to post questions and information specific to using the AISBackup restore CD introduced with version 2.7 of AISBackup.
Nicolas Forwood

AISBackup Set-up Program

Post by Nicolas Forwood »

I guess got confused but AISBackup downloaded the image file and then burn it to a DVD but somehow I missed to get the AISBackup set-up program. Clicking the link to get that file it takes me to AISBackup download. I would like when I use the bootable DVD to include the AISBackup / Restore

How do I get the AISBackup set-up program? Is this part of AISBackup or it is a different file?

I run Vista Home Premium and have the AISBackup 2.9 (400)
Barry
Site Admin

Making an AISBackup set-up CD.

Post by Barry »

The AISBackup set-up program should be downloaded and stored somewhere that you can open it from during the process that makes the restore CD. The set-up program is not absolutely necessary as in a full system restore the AISBackup program would be restored along with everything else. The AISBackup program may also be downloaded and installed directly from this web site.

The reason this option was added was because we have in the past been asked for a set-up CD and adding the set-up program to the AISBackup Restore CD covers this option - and this option enables AISBackup to be installed on a PC that has no internet or network connection.

Another option for storing the AISBackup set-up program is to copy it (AISBIxxx.exe where XXX = the build number) to a USB flash drive.

Barry
Nicolas Forwood

Post by Nicolas Forwood »

Thank you barry
nikkil

Post by nikkil »

Another option for storing the AISBackup set-up program is to copy it (AISBIxxx.exe where XXX = the build number) to a USB flash drive.
i would prefer that option. How did you get this done Nicolas?
You're never a loser until you quit trying. Image