AISBackup Restore CD for Win 7

Use this forum to post questions and information specific to using the AISBackup restore CD introduced with version 2.7 of AISBackup.
Trevor

AISBackup Restore CD for Win 7

Post by Trevor »

Hello

I am running Windows 7 full edition 64 bit. Should I be able to create an AISBackup Restore CD on such a system.

I have tried Tools/Create AISBackup Restore Cd but with no success. Downloading your program appears to start, but fails after a few minutes with the message "Failed to download and install the AISBackup Restore Image file".

I have downloaded the WAIK file ( KB3AIK_EN.ISO ), but your program asks me for pesetenv.cmd, which doesn't exist on my machine.

Any advice please?
Trevor
Duncan

Post by Duncan »

I am a WinXP SP3 user and am having the same trouble (WAIK not installed). I have tried to download the Restore CD image three times through two different ISPs. Each time I get a message that the download failed. :(
Trevor

Post by Trevor »

Hi Duncan

I had no success with the normal downloading routine, but Barry sent me a direct link download by email which worked a treat. Very quick and easy. Try an email to him. I'm sure (hope) he wouldn't mind.
Trevor