Kitchen Cabinets

Use this forum to post questions and information specific to using AISBackup on Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10.
minoritas

Kitchen Cabinets

Post by minoritas »

Best service, quality and price for kitchen cabinets is http://www.solidwoodkitchen.co.uk/kitchen-cabinets.php
I’ve searched for long enough for the right kitchen cabinets so I should know a little. Kitchen cabinets normally come in heights of 870mm for the base unit cabinets but that includes feet heights of 150mm. The wall cabinets come in three different heights. 570mm, 720mm or 900mm. The depth of a normal base cabinet is 570mm. Kitchen cabinets genarally come in standard widths of 300mm, 400mm, 500mm, 600mm, 800mm, 1000mm and sometimes 1200mm although 1200mm kitchen cabinets are quite rare. The majority of kitchen cabinets are made from MFC more commonly known as chipboard although some companies do offer solid wood or MDF kitchen cabinets. Most kitchen cabinets are made from 18mm thick chipboard although some kitchen companies do offer a 15mm cabinet. A lot of council home kitchens use only 15mm chipboard. The back of the kitchen cabinet is normally made from 3mm MDF or even hardboard although some kitchen companies offer a solid back panel. Most kitchen cabinet doors are 720mm high normally known as a highline door. Some base unit doors can be 570mm high with a 140mm drawer that goes above commonly known as a drawerline door. Most kitchen doors come in widths of 300mm, 400mm, 500mm or 600mm although some kitchen companies do offer a 150mm and 450mm door. So that’s what I’ve learnt about kitchen cabinets over the last month so I just thought that I would tell you all.