Column Widths

Pre-Release and beta version of AISBackup
Brian E

Column Widths

Post by Brian E »

The column widths are not being remembered on the main screen showing all jobs (maybe on other screens as well, I don't know).
Regards

Brian E
Barry
Site Admin

Column widths main screen

Post by Barry »

The widths are set dynamically depending on the width of the text of each item, this could be changed to remember the widths you set.

Have you tried the new disc burner in version 2.6.1?

Barry
Brian E

Post by Brian E »

Hi Barry

The width setting still cuts off some of the text, e.g., the name of one of my backups is To J Drive - Music Library, which shows as To J Drive - Music Libr... in the job list.

I have tried the burner but not yet spanning more than one disk as my PC manufacturer seems to think there may be a fault with the disc writer. They sent me a new one, but unfortunately it is the wrong colour, so will probably have to go back, which means it will be later next week before I can try it out. As soon as I have a result I will post an update.
Regards

Brian E
Barry
Site Admin

New option to remove automatic column width

Post by Barry »

Pre release build 317 has been uploaded, this has the new option which you should un-check. AISBackup will then remember the column widths you set:

Tools / Program Settings and Options / Program tab / Auto-size job list column width.

Barry