Problem selecting files

Pre-Release and beta version of AISBackup
Brian E

Problem selecting files

Post by Brian E »

When trying to add files to a backup, the scroll bar doesn't stay in position once a file has been selected. This is a (new?) irritating problem as I have to scroll back up to the place I left the explorer bar in order to select more files.
Regards

Brian E
Barry
Site Admin

Post by Barry »

Hi Brian

I have tried to reproduce this problem without success, perhaps I am doing something different. Here are my steps using Windows XP and AISBackup build 244:

Manage Backup / Modify Files and Folders List

Expand C:

Scroll down and Select folder C:\Program Files from Left hand pane.

Result: The tree view did not scroll, the list view switched to the contents of Program files.

Click on C:\WINDOWS

Result: The tree view did not scroll, the list pane changed to the contents of C:\Windows.

Scrolled down to REGEDIT.EXE and selected REGEDIT.EXE.

Result The tree view did not scroll, the List view shows only REGEDIT.EXE as selected, but did not scroll.

I also tried selecting folders from the list view.

Result: The tree view flickers but returns the same view.

Please show me the steps that cause this function to malfunction so that it can be fixed.

Thank you for your help with this problem.

Barry
Brian E

Post by Brian E »

I tried this last night Barry but I couldn't get it to auto scroll. As soon as it happens again I'll post some more information.
Regards

Brian E
Barry
Site Admin

File select scroll problem

Post by Barry »

No Problem, except:

If it happens again we need to know the steps that lead to the error so that the problem can be reproduced, identified and fixed.