Unexpected Error: 100

Use this forum for help with AISBackup
mrmcc

Unexpected Error: 100

Post by mrmcc »

Suddenly I started getting the following errors on my full backups. I backup to a 60 gig firewire drive with plenty of free space.

Exception: Exception: Unable to write to C:\Program files\aquarius is consultancy\aisbackup\aisbackuplastrun.log
Component: btnBackup

Unexpected Error 100 Backing up files Updating RSFDB - after update added file batch.

The backup is then corrupt and a restore cannot be used.

It would also be nice to be able to copy and paste from the log file. A "Copy Page" does not include all the text???

The "Insert Image" example makes absolutely no sense to me??
Barry
Site Admin

Exception error

Post by Barry »

Hi

What size is C:\Program files\aquarius is consultancy\aisbackup\aisbackuplastrun.log? Is it possible that the drive became un-available, a FireWire drive here goes offline sometimes (not often).

The 'Copy Page' option works in the log file, alternatively you can send us the appropriate files via the Help / Bug Report option.

Deleting (or renaming) aisbackuplastrun.log should get things working again. I am not sure whether you keep a ‘Full’ log, many do. This is really no need to keep a full log, the list of files Inserted, Replaced and Deleted from each session is available from View / View Sessions option.

You say the script does not load, try importing the backup script from the backup destination: Manage Backup / Import Backup Contents File. If this does not work the Manage Backup / Validate (Test) backup will get everything working again.

After importing the Backup Contents File and loading it check that the restore now works and then go to the Manage Backup / Backup Maintenance option. From here you can get AISBackup to deleted the backup zip files from the failed backup.

I do not know what you mean by “The "Insert Image" example makes absolutely no sense to me??” where is this?

Please let us know if this works.

Barry