Error Msg on Close

Use this forum for help with AISBackup
chrism

Error Msg on Close

Post by chrism »

I have AISB set up in Scheduled Tasks to run my regular backup each night. Each morning, there is the standard Windows message saying "AISBackup has encountered a problem and must close. We are sorry for the inconvenience. .... Please tell Microsoft about this problem. .... Send Error Report / Don't Send"

This happens regardless of whether the backup and ftp upload complete succesfully or not, and in addition to the nightly backup it also happens about 50% of the time if I open AISB manually to check something or complete a failed upload and then close it.

I don't see the option to attach a file here but there is an error log available if that would be of any help. This seems just to be an annoyance at the moment but wanted to let you know in case there is a larger problem that I'm not noticing.

Any suggestions?

Thanks for your help, Chris.
Barry
Site Admin

FTP job failing

Post by Barry »

Which version of AISBackup are you using?

Please send the log files via the Help / Bug Report option, check the attach jib files and choose 'Copy to clipboard' if the e-mail does not work. The 'Copy to clipboard' is badly named and has been changed in the next version of AISBackup to 'Manual Send'.

Barry
chrism

Post by chrism »

Version is 2.5.0.309

Bug report has been sent as requested. Let me know if you need any additional information.

Chris.