Copying Backups to a CD

Use this forum for help with AISBackup
mcmillin63

Copying Backups to a CD

Post by mcmillin63 »

I am not able to take backups from my hard drive and put them onto CD using the "copy backup to CD" function. I formated a blank cd using Roxio Direct CD and then tried to use the function but it always asks for a blank cd.
The only time I could get a backup onto a cd is by changing the backup destination and then redoing the backup.
Barry
Site Admin

Copy to CD Option

Post by Barry »

The copy to CD option uses blank CDs, they must not be formatted for packet writing prior to use.

AISBackup’s normal method of backing up to CD is using a packet writing system e.g. Ahead INCD or Roxio DirectCD whereas the ‘Copy to CD’ option creates CD-ROM data CDs as you would using Ahead Nero Burning ROM or Roxio Easy CD Creator.

Barry
nikkil

Re: Copying Backups to a CD

Post by nikkil »

mcmillin63 wrote:I am not able to take backups from my hard drive and put them onto CD using the "copy backup to CD" function. I formated a blank cd using Roxio Direct CD and then tried to use the function but it always asks for a blank cd.
The only time I could get a backup onto a cd is by changing the backup destination and then redoing the backup.
Hi buddy, how were you able to resolve this?
You're never a loser until you quit trying. Image