old/new fleets lists?

Use this forum for help with AISBackup
Brian

old/new fleets lists?

Post by Brian »

OK thanks to Holly - i found the missing pages - they were packed in with the last two pages in the kit so as i was pulling out the goods - here's another bag of stuff! guess i should have looked b
In a large bowl, beat butter substitute and Splenda until creamy. Add Giving new life to old recipes and take action their way , often not for good!
Posted a while back that I could not find the procedure for getting the oil injection pump removed, disabled, and reinstalled Well, Merry Xmas, here is a digital stocking stuffer of the process Firs
that means relearning an overall better way of eating and that means eating real food. I think structuring a and disease. Stress, negative thoughts, negative words coming out
Last edited by Brian on Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
Win 10 64-bit + latest updates
AIS Backup 4.2.0.459
Barry
Site Admin

Files deleted before backup

Post by Barry »

There may be a problem accessing private data on the remote PC, please check whether the skipped files are private. AISBackup should be able to back them up as long as the account you are using is an Administrator or Backup Administrator on the remote system. This must be true as AISBackup would not 'see' the files in the first place.

If yu can give some idea on the remote NTFS permissions I will try and re-create this problem here.

Is this a backup job or one of the disk to disk copy or synchronization jobs?

Last time I noticed a problem like this was with the prefetch folder: The files had in fact been deleted and re-created with slightly different names during the backup.

Barry
Brian

Post by Brian »

Barry I think the problem is gone.
I began getting 'write back failure' errors the same time I started testing AIS.
It looks like one of my PCI-SATA interface card is near to dying.
When I removed it there where no problems anymore.
I think AIS was reading from that drive while it was 'down'.
Not really down because it still keeps working but extremely slow.

But your Administrator remark make me remember another issue.
Some of my application data is stored inside 'Program Files'
AIS can't access that directory and keep asking for a login.
I use an admin account it still can't get in.
Probebly a window security measure...?