modify folders list

Use this forum for help with AISBackup
Malcolm Bloomfield

modify folders list

Post by Malcolm Bloomfield »

Hi I cannot reverse the "Exclude files from this folder" function, in "modify files", it always reverts. Can someone advise please.

Thank you
Barry
Site Admin

Cancel Exclude Files

Post by Barry »

The following has been tested and works okay here, please give step-by-step instructions to illustrate the problem so that it can be replicated here, also the AISBackup version number you are using (Actually your post in the request forum indicates you are using 2.1 (your request is under consideration for version 2.2 - reply coming soon)).

If Exclude files is selected using the right click menu option:
then the ignore files state
is changed by clicking the select state box (once to select, once again to de-select)
Image.

If the files and folders have been globally excluded like this
the folder pattern must be removed from the Exclusions List.

Barry
Last edited by Barry on Sun Oct 23, 2005 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Barry
Site Admin

File selection Problems

Post by Barry »

Thanks for sending us the screen dumps, AISBackup handles Files of Type file selection quite differently and I can see the problem you are having. Please send us the .buz file from this backup so that I can see the actual files of type selection you have made. the buz file also contains the list of exceptions (the ACT backup zip files which are not selected in the files of type list).

Barry
Barry
Site Admin

Exclusion Overrides De-selecting

Post by Barry »

This fault has been found and corrected. AISBackup will also allow files to be selected from excluded folders in normal and files of type backup jobs.

The fix will be uploaded in build 256 (beta 2.2).

Barry