Skins

Use this forum for help with AISBackup
Brian E

Skins

Post by Brian E »

Using build 213 on my office PC (running on Windows 2000), I find that I cannot set the skins properly. The Main Colour applies the colour to the whole screen and the Central Colour doesn't do anything. It works fine on my home PC with build 215 running on Windows XP Home Edition SP2.
Regards

Brian E
Barry
Site Admin

Skins

Post by Barry »

The skins option requires High-Color or higher setting. If AISBackup detects a lower setting it uses a default setting. Whats hapens when you select one of the 1970's style wall paper settings?

Barry
Brian E

Re: Skins

Post by Brian E »

Barry wrote:The skins option requires High-Color or higher setting. If AISBackup detects a lower setting it uses a default setting. Whats hapens when you select one of the 1970's style wall paper settings?

Barry
Hi Barry

I'm not sure what you mean by "1970's style wall paper settings" but I've had a look and the screen is set to True Color (32 bit) if that helps.
Regards

Brian E
Barry
Site Admin

Skins

Post by Barry »

Should work okay with true color.

I mean the pre-made skins (scroll the list box).

There was a release of 1.9 where these were turned to almost mono-chrome images but this was fixed before 1.10.

Barry
Brian E

Post by Brian E »

It works properly on my home PC, but only half works on my office PC. Strange.

The other problem with having to manually reload the CD seems to have been fixed with build 215. Thanks.
Regards

Brian E