Trouble setting up scheduled job

Use this forum for help with AISBackup
Hughg

Trouble setting up scheduled job

Post by Hughg »

Hi Barry

Strange behaviour: when I start scheduling a job, after the first screen on which I pick the days for the job to run, I get a dialog saying "I was expecting you to: Enter a time." I click on "OK" and find myself looking at the screen that lets me schedule a time. I do so, and make sure that it's showing a valid account (this is not the first job I've scheduled, so it's offering settings from a previously-scheduled job) and I get a dialog saying: "I was expecting you to: You must also supply a valid User Account name and Password.#13#13The User Account Name must be password protected or the backup will not run."

Any suggestions?

Cheers
Hugh
Barry
Site Admin

Auto-running AISBackup

Post by Barry »

Hi Hugh

In version 1.9 we introduced the ability to remember username and password (these are held encrypted). The cue card insists on fields been filled in in strict order, i.e. time and then username. If the time is subequently filled in (after the error message) and the username left unchanged, the username cue card error is displayed because AISBackup does not know the field has a value. This has been fixed, along with other cue card problems caused by changes to version 1.9.

A work around is to hide the cue card using: Help / Hide Cue Card / Now

Barry
Hughg

Post by Hughg »

Thanks, Barry -- hiding the cue card fixed it.

Cheers
Hugh