Installing on a 2nd computer

Use this forum for help with AISBackup
dolph

Installing on a 2nd computer

Post by dolph »

I am installing AIS on a second computer in my home - i.e., for personal use. Unfortunately that computer does not yet have an internet connection, but I was able to transfer the downloaded file from my present computer and install it on the new one.

Question: Does the license allow me to use the program on two personal computers in the same household and, if so, how do I get a registration number for that computer

Thank you.
Barry
Site Admin

Second License File

Post by Barry »

Hi Dolph

A second key should be requested using the e-mail address that was used when AISBackup was purchased. We send a key file that can be copied over to a non-internet PC using a diskette.

Barry
dolph

Adding AIS to a second home based computer

Post by dolph »

The email address was either of the following insamuch as I changed providers some months ago. The first was:

dolph@ridgenet.net

Although it is likely I purchased AIS when I was using that email address, it is no longer valid. My current address is:

dolph@mchsi.com

Thank you.
Barry
Site Admin

Key File

Post by Barry »

We have your correct registration details, the key file has been sent to you. Copy AISBackup.key to a diskette and then copy AISBackup.key from the diskette to the AISBackup program folder on the non-internet PC, this is normally called:

C:\Program Files\Aquarius IS Consultancy\AISBackup

If AISBackup is in a different (unknown) directory the Tools / About option will list the location of the AISBackup program.

Barry