logo logo
 The time in Wales is 25 November 2017 00:00:22

www.aiscl.co.uk Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Problmes with Email notification

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.aiscl.co.uk Forum Index -> AISBackup Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NickOg

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:38 am    Post subject: Problmes with Email notification Reply with quote

Hi
I have AIS running fine, Email notification works fine if I am connected to the net with either Ethernet or WiFi via my modem. However, if access the internet with a USB modem dongle, the every email message fails.

Any idea what might cause that and how I might get around it? No errors messages other than send failed
I am using AIS 4.1.0.452 and windows 10.

Regards
Nick
Barry
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:00 pm    Post subject: USB Modem Dongle and e-mails Reply with quote

This is most likely something to do with the service provider that the dongle is using; that is if I assume correctly that the dongle is connecting via cell/mobile phone network. I should contact them or use Google to see if anybody else has the same problem with the same dongle.

Barry
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.aiscl.co.uk Forum Index -> AISBackup Support All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: