logo logo
 The time in Wales is 24 November 2017 23:59:24

www.aiscl.co.uk Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Run As Administrator icons disappear from All Jobs tab

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.aiscl.co.uk Forum Index -> AISBackup Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
IanA

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:19 am    Post subject: Run As Administrator icons disappear from All Jobs tab Reply with quote

When I run a job where LAN connection fails I then return to the All Jobs tab and the Run as Administrator icons have disappeared from all jobs (reverting to standard icons). Can only get them to be reinstated by restarting AISBackup.

No huge impact but made me think the Run As Administrator setting had been disabled until I checked.

Cheers

Ian

Last edited by IanA on Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Barry
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:37 pm    Post subject: Run as administrator icons Reply with quote

The run as administrator icons only show if AISBackup is not running as an administrator. When a job is started from a restricted non administrator account AISBackup restarts as an administrator and the is why the icons change.

Barry
IanA

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clearly I misunderstod the purpose of the icons.

I've edited the original post so that I'm no longer misleading people into thinking it's a bug!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.aiscl.co.uk Forum Index -> AISBackup Support All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: