logo logo
 The time in Wales is 15 November 2018 04:30:41

www.aiscl.co.uk Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

AISBackup Restore CD for Win 7

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.aiscl.co.uk Forum Index -> AISBackup: Restore CD
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Trevor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:24 pm    Post subject: AISBackup Restore CD for Win 7 Reply with quote

Hello

I am running Windows 7 full edition 64 bit. Should I be able to create an AISBackup Restore CD on such a system.

I have tried Tools/Create AISBackup Restore Cd but with no success. Downloading your program appears to start, but fails after a few minutes with the message "Failed to download and install the AISBackup Restore Image file".

I have downloaded the WAIK file ( KB3AIK_EN.ISO ), but your program asks me for pesetenv.cmd, which doesn't exist on my machine.

Any advice please?
Duncan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am a WinXP SP3 user and am having the same trouble (WAIK not installed). I have tried to download the Restore CD image three times through two different ISPs. Each time I get a message that the download failed. Sad
Trevor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Duncan

I had no success with the normal downloading routine, but Barry sent me a direct link download by email which worked a treat. Very quick and easy. Try an email to him. I'm sure (hope) he wouldn't mind.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.aiscl.co.uk Forum Index -> AISBackup: Restore CD All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: