logo logo
 The time in Wales is 24 November 2017 23:51:53

www.aiscl.co.uk Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

backup source is default excluded

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.aiscl.co.uk Forum Index -> AISBackup Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jlittle

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:06 pm    Post subject: backup source is default excluded Reply with quote

I didn't know how else to describe this. I set up a new job with which I wanted to backup certain files from the G: partition on my local HD. When I went to "modify files and folders list" I found the G: partition and all its files with red x's in the selection boxes. No matter what I do I can't select them. I tried right-clicking and choosing "remove from exclusions" but when I do the selection box disappears.
I'm using 3.3.0.441 on Win7 Home Premium SP1. The destination is an external drive that I use for many of my backup jobs.[/img]
Barry
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:07 pm    Post subject: lastest version Reply with quote

Is this still the case with the latest version

http://aiscl.co.uk/downloadaisbackup.php

If so please send me the job files using the help / bug report function along with a screen shot of the select files form.

I am pretty sure the select files form did not change between releases, but best to keep up to date.

Barry
jlittle

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:49 pm    Post subject: sent bug report Reply with quote

Hope I did that right Barry. I guess you can see, but I did try the newest version with no change.
Thanks
John
Barry
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:11 pm    Post subject: Work around........ Reply with quote

Maybe this is the first time an entire disk drive was excluded you found a bug, but the work around is easy:

Right click G:\ in the left hand pane and choose Remove from exclusions. Double click Computer to shrink the list, Press F5.

Barry
jlittle

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:53 pm    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

Well, I don't understand the logic Very Happy but it worked.
Thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.aiscl.co.uk Forum Index -> AISBackup Support All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: