logo logo
 The time in Wales is 10 December 2018 03:47:21

www.aiscl.co.uk Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

AISBackup Set-up Program

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.aiscl.co.uk Forum Index -> AISBackup: Restore CD
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nicolas Forwood

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:47 am    Post subject: AISBackup Set-up Program Reply with quote

I guess got confused but AISBackup downloaded the image file and then burn it to a DVD but somehow I missed to get the AISBackup set-up program. Clicking the link to get that file it takes me to AISBackup download. I would like when I use the bootable DVD to include the AISBackup / Restore

How do I get the AISBackup set-up program? Is this part of AISBackup or it is a different file?

I run Vista Home Premium and have the AISBackup 2.9 (400)
Barry
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:27 pm    Post subject: Making an AISBackup set-up CD. Reply with quote

The AISBackup set-up program should be downloaded and stored somewhere that you can open it from during the process that makes the restore CD. The set-up program is not absolutely necessary as in a full system restore the AISBackup program would be restored along with everything else. The AISBackup program may also be downloaded and installed directly from this web site.

The reason this option was added was because we have in the past been asked for a set-up CD and adding the set-up program to the AISBackup Restore CD covers this option - and this option enables AISBackup to be installed on a PC that has no internet or network connection.

Another option for storing the AISBackup set-up program is to copy it (AISBIxxx.exe where XXX = the build number) to a USB flash drive.

Barry
Nicolas Forwood

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you barry
nikkil

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Another option for storing the AISBackup set-up program is to copy it (AISBIxxx.exe where XXX = the build number) to a USB flash drive.

i would prefer that option. How did you get this done Nicolas?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.aiscl.co.uk Forum Index -> AISBackup: Restore CD All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: